Your Complete Guide
I always put my heart in everything I try to give you guys the best knowledge I have.
This for me is more than just a workshop.
I’m a big believer in understanding the “Whys” of doing things. So I don’t want to give you just a bunch of exercises and send you on your way!
In this toolbox I aim to give you a complete understanding for you to apply in your own practice.
This toolbox aims to provide you with:
- Better body awareness. Understanding of the muscles, their connection in the body and how to use them effectively.
- Understanding of chaturanga and how it’s crucial for your balances
- Drills for strengthening specific areas that will help you float!
- Stretches to release those areas for a balanced practice
- Tips and tricks to try and use at home
- Time to discuss and break down specific arm balances of your choice
Basically all the tools nessecary to get you strong and confident on your hands!
Workshop is for everyone!
Whether you’re a complete beginner or you’ve found yourself stuck in a rut on your arm balance journey!
Sounds good? – here’s the details:
Date: Saturday 2nd March
Time: 13:00 – 15:30
Location: Inspire Yoga Pilates and Fitness
Investment: 250VAT Included
Spaces are limited to 15 people so you can all get the attention you deserve!
Spots are first come first served and only confirmed when paid for in cash at @inspireyogadxb – please leave your name and number so I can contact you via WhatsApp ❗️ This is not a handstand workshop. Nor will handstand be covered as I believe that’s a WHOLE different toolbox on its own ❗️