What’s So Hot About FIR?
Our heating system radiates FIR or Far Infrared Radiant heat, a non-invasive, natural, and safe form of heat. FIR is the warmth you feel on your skin when under the sun, the same technology used in saunas and in keeping premature babies warm. FIR heat is capable of deeply penetrating the body, gently raising its surface temperature, and activating major bodily functions. It aids the efficient elimination of toxins and, in the practice of yoga, warms the muscles for greater flexibility and a deeper release. Not to be confused with ultraviolet light, FIR heat does not cause sunburn or skin damage, is extremely therapeutic, and feels great. All the sun’s benefits, none of the harm—in the privacy of our great indoors.
Benefits of FIR
- Expands capillaries, stimulating increased blood flow, regeneration, circulation, and oxygenation.
- An excellent detoxifier – scientists report that in the treatment of clogged cappilaryvessels, FIR heat expands the capillaries and initiates a process that dissolves hidden toxins and promotes the elimination of fats and chemicals
- Helps the body make the most of its intended healing abilities by relieving nervous tensions and relaxing auto-neuro muscles – as muscle fibres are heated, FIR reduces nerve-ending soreness and muscle spasms.
- Stimulates the metabolism and enzyme activity by raising body temprature, breaking down trapped water, fat, and waste that appears as cellulite.
- FIR waves penetrate layers of tissue, mobilising chemicals from fat stored under the skin directly into the sweat. After about 20 minutes, body heat starts releasing stored fat.
- With positive effect on the fibroblasts – connective tissue cells necessary for the repair of injury – FIR promotes the rebuilding of injured tissue. It increases cell growth and synthesis which are necessary during issue repair and regeneration, particularly excellent for healing burns scars tissue, and other skin problems.