Yoga’s swing-out sister whose practice is gracefully rooted in a dance and gymnastics background, a 2002 introduction to Ashtanga, and a Flow yoga focus discovered during teacher training in 2010. Sharing Flow, Power, and Swing yoga with students harnesses a lifelong passion for movement.
Balancing goal setting with reflection, safety is Fran’s top priority in formulating fun and rewarding sequences for a meaningful, personal journey.
Attending a retreat in Goa or workshops in Dubai; expressing her creativity choreographing Yogathon demos; leading a Handstand Workshop in Dubai; Fran is grateful for the many ways yoga touches her life, and for the many ways she touches lives through yoga. Perfectly at ease on the ground and in the air, the practice never fails to unfurl new gifts for this devoted student every time she unrolls her mat.
- Back Bending Workshop with Laura Farrier
- Acroyoga Workshop with Sandy Joy Rubin and Kim Danoher
- Ashtanga Workshop with David Robson
- Certification Swing Yoga Instructor
- Fitness First Yoga Retreat SUSHUMNA, GOA, INDIA
- Yoga Fest DUBAI
- Yoga Ashtanga Workshop with Sonja Appel
- Certification LesMills BODYBALANCE™ Instructor
- Certification LesMills BODY ATTACK™ Instructor
- Certification Zumba Instructor
- Certification Yoga Alliance RYT 200
- Certification LesMills BODYJAM™ Instructor