Edel Mogahdsian is a yoga teacher, Inferno Hot Pilates (IHP) Instructor, and corporate trainer from Manila, Philippines. Her mission as a yoga teacher is to help improve the lives of the people she crosses paths with by sharing her love for yoga. She began her yoga
journey in 2010 in the hopes of getting fitter. Through the beautiful practice of yoga, she has seen how the practice has helped her not just on the physical level but in all aspects of her life. After establishing a solid practice, she attended Hot Yoga Teacher Training in 2014 and took up Yin Yoga Teacher Training under the tutelage of Victor Chng the following year. In 2018, she attended Inferno Hot Pilates Teacher Training led by the founder herself Gabi Walters. To date, she has taught over 2,000 classes. She’s currently in Dubai teaching IHP part-time in a couple of studios while teaching yoga for private clients.
- What type of classes do you teach at Inspire? – Inferno Hot Pilates
- Favourite yoga pose: Standing Bow Pose
- Most challenging yoga pose: Handstand
- Your most cherished memory throughout your journey at Inspire: Students who come up to me and thank me for fun and energizing IHP classes.
- What do you love about Inspire the most? I love how diverse and welcoming everyone is. 🙂
- Your motto/words you live by: “Treat your dreams with urgency.”
- An interesting fact about yourself: I am terrified of crawlies.
- Advice for those starting their yoga journey: Just keep showing up on the mat.
- What can be expected in/from your classes: While my classes are challenging, they are always fun!
- Social media handle: @pulsewithedel (IG)
- Inferno Hot Pilates – 2018
- Yin Yoga – 2015
- Absolute Series Hot Yoga – 2014