Online Purchases of Trial Memberships
Inspire Yoga Pilates And Fitness’s online purchases are collected by Inspire Yoga Pilates And Fitness.
Inspire Yoga Pilates And Fitness will refund any purchases made online where services were not delivered to your satisfaction that are disputed within 30-days of initial payment online and receipt date.
To request a refund please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Refund and your Name. Please be sure to include contact information in your email.
Inspire Yoga Pilates And Fitness welcomes your comments, if you would like to contact us please email us at email@example.com.
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10-45 days depending on the issuing bank of the credit card.
Any cancellation request regardless of contract type or situation requires a minimum of 30 days’ notice and all cancellations are subject to satisfactory proof of evidence should you still be within a minimum timeframe commitment before the cancellation of the membership will take effect. You acknowledge and understand that one further recurring payment will be taken from your account if such a recurring payment is due within the aforementioned 30-day notice.
Temporary Illness or Injury: This agreement may be frozen for a minimum of 1 week and/or maximum of 3 months in the event of a temporary illness, injury or medical condition which in the written opinion of a doctor or other suitably qualified medical practitioner prohibits exercise for a period of time. A freezing fee of 50 AED per week applies.
Please note – ANY Freeze will not effected until the appropriate proof is provided. Once your freeze has been processed you will not have access to the facilities until the freeze period has come to an end.
Cancellation and Refunds
In the scenario where an event is cancelled by Inspire Yoga then refund of the total purchase value will be returned to the clients or credited to your Inspire Yoga Mindbody account.
Late Arrival and Cancellation for Group Classes
• We allow a 5-minute grace period. Arrival to class after 5 minutes will result in the loss of your spot.
• Inspire Yoga employs a strict 12-hour cancellation policy for all group classes. Any class cancelled after the 12-hour cancellation window; the client will be charged the full fee for that class.
Late Arrival and Cancellation for Private Sessions
• If the client arrives more than 10 minutes late, and has not notified a Inspire Yoga Staff member, please note the session will be cancelled and the client will be charged for the full amount of the class.
• Inspire Yoga employs a 24-hour cancellation policy for all one-on-one private appointments. If the required 24-hour notice is not provided, the client will be charged the full fee for that appointment.
• Clients who are late and have notified a Inspire Yoga Staff member, will only be allotted their scheduled time and forfeit the time lost.
Late Arrival and Cancellation Policy for Duet or Group Private Lessons
• Inspire Yoga employs a 24-hour cancellation policy for duet, trio and group private appointments. If the required 24-hour notice is not provided, the client/clients will be charged the full fee for that appointment. (for Duet and Group Privates, all members have to cancel otherwise the lesson goes ahead with the higher rate.
• If all members arrive more than 10 minutes late, and have not notified a Inspire Yoga Staff member, please note the session will be cancelled and the clients will be charged for the full amount of the class.
• If those who are late and have notified a Inspire Yoga Staff member, they will only be allotted their scheduled time and forfeit the time lost.
Method of Appointment Cancellation
Cancellation of your appointment:
1. i) By telephone to the studio reception on +971 52 777 6108 / +971 4 321 9771 which must also then be authenticated by sending a cancellation email to firstname.lastname@example.org (business hours only)
Cancellation through your instructor will not be registered.
If you are going to be away for an extended period of time please advise reception.